Google Contacts for PC is the most trusted tool in the market to manage your contact list seamlessly. Downloading Google Contacts on PC is a bit tricky for the uninitiated, but we are here to solve that. Here we will show you how you can install Google Contacts on your PC.
The methods we will show you are extensively tested beforehand so you can trust these completely. And that is not all we offer, here you will also find ratings and all the technical information on Google Contacts.
Google Contacts, just like the other apps by Google, are for smartphones running on the Android OS. And so, using Google Contacts on your PC is not that simple, but as we have told you, we are here to solve that problem. We will provide you several methods to install Google Contacts on your PC for Windows 7/8/10.
We will not keep you here forever; let us get to the methods required to download and use Google Contacts on PC.
How to install Google Contacts
As we have already told you, Google Contacts is an application for Android devices, so it cannot be used on PC. That is why we will be using emulators, specifically the Android emulators. These emulators will help you in running applications meant for Android on other operating systems.
An emulator is nothing but the software used to emulate the experience of an application meant for one OS on another operating system. We will show you how to use these emulators and download Google Contacts on your PC.
The emulators we are going to use in this tutorial are Bluestacks & NoxPlayer. Both are the best in their field and have a loyal user base. So just make sure you follow our instructions to the point.
Method 1: Run Google Contacts through Bluestacks
As evident by the name, in this section, we will show you how to download Google Contacts using Bluestacks. So just follow through the steps, and soon, you too will be able to use Google Contacts on your PC.
- For this method to work, go to this link. Here you will see the option to download Bluestacks.
- After downloading Bluestacks in the previous step, here you will install it on your PC.
- In this step, just open the Bluestacks application.
- Now check out the Play Store option in Bluestacks to open Google Play Store.
- Google Play Store would not work without logging in, so complete the login process.
- After successful login, you will have to search for Google Contacts in the search bar.
- Select the first result and then install Google Contacts on your PC.
- Your work is done now. You can now better manage your contact list through Google Contacts.
If you had followed the mentioned steps correctly, you too could now use Google Contacts on your PC seamlessly.
Method 2: Run Google Contacts through NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is one of the best alternatives for Bluestacks in the Android emulator arena.
It is fast and also efficient in downloading any Android applications on your Windows PC (7/8/10).
So just like the Bluestacks method, follow through the steps mentioned to run Google Contacts on PC.
- Before moving on to any steps, download the official version of NoxPlayer through this link.
- Now after downloading the NoxPlayer on your PC, install it on your PC.
- After a successful installation process, start up the NoxPlayer application.
- Upon opening the NoxPlayer, you will witness a link for the Play Store. Click on that.
- Now open Google Play Store, and use your Google account to log in.
- After a successful login, type Google Contacts in the search bar.
- Select the option of Google Contacts and install it on your Windows PC (7/8/10).
- If you had done the previous steps correctly, you would now see Google Contacts on your PC.
- So just open the application, and now you too can manage your contact list.
We have provided you with two methods to download Google Contacts on Windows PC, but you can also use other emulators if you wish.
FAQs for Download Google Contacts on Windows PC:
We have already provided you with great methods to download Google Contacts on Windows PC. But we understand if you have some doubts or want further help in installing Google Contacts on PC. Well, we are here for that too.
But we urge you to first go through our FAQ section, where we have aggregated all of our often asked queries.
Is Google Contacts free?
This question can have both Yes & No answers. Yes, if you are going to use only the basic services offered by Google Contacts. But if you are looking for increased functionality, you would have to opt for the premium plans.
How are the ratings for this app?
Google Contacts for PC has amazing ratings by its users. Their positive reviews and ratings have increased the Play Store ratings of Google Contacts to 4.3 out of 5.
Can I run Google Contacts on an Android smartphone?
As we have already told you, Google Contacts is an application meant for Android smartphones only. So yes, you can easily install and run Google Contacts on your Android-supported phone.
Are these emulators safe?
We understand your worry regarding the safety of your Windows PC when it comes to using emulators. But be assured that the emulators we have used in this tutorial are completely safe and tested. So shed your worries and just download an emulator and manage your contact list through Google Contacts.
Can I use a different emulator to download Google Contacts on PC?
Yes. You can use any other emulator to run Google Contacts on your Windows PC (7/8/10). Just make sure that the emulator you use is trusted and safe.
If we have to conclude this tutorial of downloading Google Contacts on PC, all we can say is we have given you ample choices. And also have made sure that even the least tech-savvy person can understand and follow our methods. So do not worry about the accessibility and ease of use of these methods.
Just follow our methods and manage your contact list using Google Contacts today.