Yahoo! Top 10 (last 14 days)
1. Pau Gasol, PF/C LAL
2. Raymond Felton, G NYK
3. Paul Milsap, PF UTA
4. Danilo Gallinari, SF NYK
5. Manu Ginobili, SG SAS
6. Deron Williams, PG UTA
7. Stephen Jackson, SG/SF CHA
8. Chris Paul, PG NOR
9. Ama’re Stoudemire, PF/C NYK
10. Stephen Curry, PG GSW
Guys to Watch (Yahoo! Rank Over the Last 14/Ownership Percentage)
1. Amir Johnson, PF TOR (48/37%)-Johnson cracks this list again, and it has a lot to do with his free throw shooting (a team high 91% on the year). Johnson’s still not quite playing 20 mpg, but he has 27 points, 19 rebounds and is 13-15 from the stripe over his last two games. If he ever becomes a starter you’re going to wish you grabbed him when he was widely available.
2. Aaron Afflalo, SG DEN (51/57%)-Anyone who’s seen my fantasy squad knows I have a buring desire for former UCLA guards. I’m about ready to add Afflalo to a team that already features three of them (Jrue Holliday, Darren Collison and Russell Westbrook). The Nuggets’ starting SG is inconsistent, but he’s rebounding very well from the G-spot (heh, heh), recording 7rpg over the last four. His percentages are nice too (51/41/88 on the year).
3. Landry Fields, SG/SF NYK (64/40%)-What’s almost as good as a former UCLA guard? A former Stanford one. Fields, one of many valuable Knicks, has calmed down offensively over the last two games, but he’s averaging almost 8 rpg over the last six and is shooting 55% from the field on the year. He’s not a liability in any cats, so in deeper leagues he should definitely be rostered.
4. Matt Barnes, SG/SF LAL (67/17%)-A typical “glue” guy, Barnes has had a combined 2 blocks and/or steals in six games this year, and lately has been pouring it on from long range. He’s hit 10-13 threes over the last four games and knocked down 5-5 last Friday.
5. Boobie Gibson, PG/SG CLE (72/57%)-You need points? Gibson is your guy. He’s scored double figures in all but three games this year and has hit multiple threes in all but four. He’s not starting, but getting plenty of burn off the Cavs’ bench (28mpg) and is handing out a career-high 4.1 apg on the season.
My Record Thus Far (one league): 18-26-0
My add/drops this week: Dropped J.J. Hickson for Kris Humphries.
Keep it here for more zany ffb antics, as I tend to suck at this, and will most likely turn it into a joke.